Welcome to New Ash Green Primary School
See some new photos of what we have been up to in our Picture Gallery
'New Ash Green Primary School is a GOOD school.' (Ofsted 2012)
- The school is well led and managed. The headteacher, deputy headteacher, senior leaders and governing body have made significant improvements over the last two years in all areas of school life and are committed to continuing this further.
- Pupils are making good progress from their starting points and attainment is rising steadily at the end of Year 2 and Year 6.
- Disabled pupils and those who have special educational needs are supported well and the majority make good progress from their starting points.
- Pupils in the Reception classes make good progress from starting points that are generally below those expected for their age.
- Teaching has improved considerably over the past two years as a result of good leadership and the majority is consistently good across all key stages and continuing to improve rapidly.
- Pupils enjoy coming to school and are polite and friendly to their friends and adults. Their attitude to learning is good and they are keen to improve their knowledge and understanding.
- Senior leaders are rigorous in their monitoring of teaching and pupils’ progress so they know exactly how well the school is doing and what needs to be done to improve even further.
To read our latest Ofsted report please click here.
To access Ofsted's Parental View please click here.
View Larger Map