We are pleased to be able to introduce our new catering company, Nourish Catering Ltd. The cost of your child’s lunch is £2.32 a day. Please note if your child is in Reception and KS1 there is no need to make any payment until your child reaches Year 3.
To order your child’s lunch please click on the logo below.
Further to our recent communication, we would like to attach another copy of the FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) document with regard to free school meals. If you are eligible, this will entitle your child to have free school meals throughout their whole time in full-time education (not just Foundation and KS1) and is therefore outside of the usual universal free school meal programme. A free portion of daily milk will also be available, should this be requested.
Please refer to the criteria below to check if your child is eligible. If so, you will just need to click onto this link to apply:
Criteria for Free School Meals:
You must be claiming or in receipt of any of the following:
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance.
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance.
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
- Guaranteed element of Pension Credit.
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190).
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.
- Universal Credit – if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get).
Please also remember that not only will this be a valuable benefit to you and your family, the school will also receive extra funding which will go towards supporting your child during their education.